Mobile Marketing – Papa John’s Increase Sales By 33%
A remarkable example of the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile marketing as a communication medium has emerged from one of our customers in the fast food sector.
Grant Wiszniewski, operates the Papa John’s pizza franchise in South Shields and is always looking for new ways to increase business. He used Text Marketer’s mobile marketing system over a period of three weeks and increased his sales by 33%.
SMS Marketing Results
- Approximately 8100 bulk sms messages sent
- 318 redemptions
- Redemption rate of 3.9%
- Average spend per customer £13.56
- £5.30 generated for every £1 spent
- Average weekly takings increased by 33%
The message itself was a simple price based offer.
“Any Pizza, any size, including our massive 16″ – £6.99 collection or £8.99 delivery”
Grant, the owner of the business commented.
‘I am extremely pleased with the outcome of this campaign; I would never have predicted such a high redemption rate. My weekly takings are up and I am now looking for more delivery drivers and this can only be down to the extra customers that we have won through this text marketing. I have already booked to do another marketing campaign in January for both my stores.’
In terms of return on investment, you couldn’t hope for clearer demonstration of how powerful mobile marketing is and the results that can be achieved.
If you’d like to discuss how mobile marketing might work in your business, please feel free to call us on 0117 2050202.
- Mobile Marketing – Xmas shoppers go mad for SMS Vouchers
Results in show that 2010 Christmas Shoppers are going mad for last minute discount vouchers sent to them by text...
- How RoughTrax increased sales by over 19% for next to nothing using Bulk SMS – could you?
Further to our article, Top 5 Tips for increasing sales using Bulk SMS, one of our customers RoughTrax (a mail...
- Take Away Food Chains Increase SMS Marketing
Text Marketer has witnessed a sharp rise in the number of take away food restaurants using bulk sms marketing to...
- 5 winning ways to make your companys Christmas sales sing along like a carol
The Text Marketer creative team have been at it again, coming up with fabulous new ways for our customers to...
- SMS Marketing ‘Toppest’ Top Tips!
It’s been a busy few weeks here at Text Marketer. All the marketing departments are full again after the summer...
- Glass’s Guides Launches Mobile Marketing Service
Glass’s Information Services, the company behind the famous vehicle valuation guides, have launched a new mobile marketing service to inform...
- Text Messaging Service would Deliver 20 Per Cent Increase in Election Turnout
As the dust settles on the election, Orange have released some figures revealing that 20% more of us would bother...
- Mobile Marketing – Storage Kings Launches SMS Promotion
Leading storage company Storage King is using mobile marketing as a simple way of getting offers out to their customers...
- 5 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Mobile Marketing
1. It’s the most responsive direct marketing channel available. Using bulk sms as a way of communicating an offer to...
- SMS Marketing 101 – Database Segmentation
Competition for attention in todays SMS marketing world is increasing all the time. To increase the relevancy, deliver more value...