You will be focused and proactive as part of a rapidly growing technology company with a view to maximising company profits and helping to deliver marketing campaigns. You might be a recently graduated student or someone who has benefitted from exposure to working in a marketing role.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the initiation and continuation of PPC (Google Adwords, Bing) and SEO campaigns with an understanding of the main tools used.
- Helping to proof and repurpose the marketing team’s content and coordinate the distribution of that content
- Assisting in the development of further digital plans relating to additional social media platforms while helping to explore and deploy new lead generation channels A
- Assisting in the generation of creative ideas to support the marketing team
- Helping in the reporting of company and marketing performance (KPIs, ROI )
- Coordinating and liaising with the sales, design and web teams
Skills and Experience:
Relevant experience within a technology or marketing environment would be great, alongside a working understanding of digital marketing, what it is is and it’s components. However your motivation and drive to help our team continue to be forward thinking and determined is more important.
You should also have the following essential skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of Google Adwords and PPC
- Working understanding of SEO, the tools used and their applications
- Excitement and passion for digital marketing and brand development
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Creative flair, aptitude and good visual sense
To apply please send a full CV, a covering letter and as much supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great news – We’re hiring!
We are on the lookout for an excellent Marketing Manager to join us here at Text Marketer. You’re bright, energetic...
- Digital dilemmas – Choosing between money off or percentage discounts?
British shoppers love a good deal and are always on the hunt for the latest bargain. The word ‘SALE’ can...
- Business SMS – the future looks bright
Business SMS has a long way to go. The future looks bright for business SMS? At Text Marketer, we’re continually...
- System Update – Upload your mobile numbers straight from Microsoft Excel
The development team at Text Marketer have had a busy few months and the latest system improvement has now been...
- The gloves are off, Email marketing VS Mobile marketing
The big heavyweight fight, Email Marketing VS Mobile Marketing. If you’re wondering which is more responsive, more effective, more convenient...
- Why your business is in danger infographic
Your business is in danger if you don’t go mobile and here is why. The way people access the internet...
- Does mobile marketing have a place in a B2B world?
Used to support B2C marketing for years now, Text Marketer’s platform has been used as one of the most obvious...
- How can SMS marketing predict the future for your new business?
The one million pound question: Where do you see your new business in 12 months’ time? Now where’s Mystic Meg...