How to claim your free SMS credits
If you’re new to Text Marketer, we’re offering our SMS service at our lowest ever rate. Until September 30th 2021 you’ll pay the equivalent of just 1.7p per SMS.
To apply your discount, send your purchase invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘1.7 SMS’ as the subject line, and our team will add up to 130% extra credits free of charge. You must have submitted your invoice by midnight on 30th September 2021 to claim.
Purchase 10,000 credits for the duration of the offer and we’ll add an extra 12,941 FREE, taking the price per SMS from 3.9p to just 1.7p
There are lots of options when it comes to finding the right Business SMS provider for you. Here’s what makes Text Marketer the best:
- We only use direct connections to send SMS. This means high speed and high deliverability.
- There are no contracts or minimum terms.
- You get a free reply number, free unsubscribe tool, and a free API – We are the only SMS provider offering all 3 for free.
- We offer flexible payment options. Get auto-generated invoices when low on credits or pay by card or BACs. The choice is yours.
- We’ve worked hard to ensure that we have a secure and reliable platform.
- We’ve bolstered our UK-based support team and are better equipped than ever to support your needs.
The power of SMS
Now you know what sets us apart. We thought it’d be worth showing you why SMS is so great.
- The SMS average open rate of 95% in the UK and 94% globally.
- SMS benefits from an average click-through rate of 19% vs. just 4.2% for email.
- SMS vouchers are x10 more likely to be redeemed than print.
- 90% of all text messages are read within just 3 minutes.
- Consumers receive on average just 178 SMS messages a month vs a whopping 1,216 emails.
- 74% of respondents report an improved overall impression of businesses that interact with them via SMS.
Give your back-to-business a kickstart with SMS
As the last lockdown restrictions are removed, Britons are expected to go on a £50bn spending spree. Businesses up and down the country are looking to take as big a slice of the pie as they can get, which is why you need to need to make sure you’re in the best position possible to reopen.
SMS survey to gather feedback
The past year has been a year of change for so many people, and that includes your customers. They may want to interact with your business in a different way than before.
Take advantage of our super easy SMS survey feature to gather feedback on what your customers want. Make your customers feel valued and reduce the learning period to make sure your business opens smoothly and successfully.
Your customers might not have interacted with you for a while. They’ve probably forgotten your opening times, or you’ve got new promotions they might want to know about. Use the power of SMS (and those insanely high open rates of 95%) to inform your customers.
Add a voucher to your message to entice customers. After all 75% of people would like to have offers sent to them via SMS.
With the reopening of beauty salons, restaurants and many other booking-related businesses, you may have started taking provisional bookings. Your customers must turn up for these appointments; otherwise, you face wasted time and loss of income. Sending out appointment reminders is a great way to reduce no-shows and saves you time chasing customers.
Here are some helpful examples you can use or adapt to your business needs.
Form 2 SMS
If you are planning other campaigns using different channels such as email, social, or print to drive customers to your website, then you may want to think about using our Form 2 SMS feature.
Once integrated into your website, you can start sending automated SMS messages to customers. Working similarly to email newsletter sign-ups, you can gather customer’s mobile numbers quickly and easily and take advantage of the many benefits of SMS in the future.
Communication is exclusive to your customers. It’s important your staff feel well informed and that they’re up to speed with any changes to processes or shift times when they come back to work. The last thing you want is lots of excited customers and no staff on hand to assist or serve them. SMS is a great way to communicate with your team as emails are easily missed. Utilise our SMS surveys to gain feedback from staff on how they feel coming back to work and their opinions on implemented changes.