We are on the lookout for an excellent Marketing Manager to join us here at Text Marketer.
You’re bright, energetic and want to play a large part in the future of Text Marketer. You are a dynamic marketing professional with a passion for both on and offline marketing campaigns. You will have an enthusiastic and positive approach to the challenges of steering the marketing strategy of a rapidly growing tech company.
These are just some of tasks you will be responsible for in your role…
- Management and strategy of PPC, including Google Adwords, Bing and re-targeting marketing programmes
- Managing the marketing budget
- Managing the SEO strategy and agency
- Reporting on the company and marketing performances (KPI, ROI…)
- Defining and implementing a customer communication strategy (email, sms)
- Developing an offline Marketing strategy
- Coordinating, liaising and supporting the sales, design and web teams
- Exploring and deploying new lead generation channels
Skills and Experience
Relevant experience within a technology company would be beneficial but more important is your drive, determination and ability to fit within a young, dynamic and forward thinking company. Ideally you will also have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People management
- Good knowledge of brand development, design, product marketing, digital marketing, events, workshops, content production
- 5 years plus working in marketing
- Experience of digital marketing – including but not limited to PPC & SEO
- AdWords certification desirable
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable
For more information and to apply to this fantastic opportunity then send your full C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Manager Job Application”
- Mobile Marketing – CIMA Engages Members With Text Reminders
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the world’s largest professional body of management accountants, is using Text Marketer’s web based...
- What customers really want from you
Lots of happy customers is what we all strive for – from here relationships can form that can hopefully lead...
- The social media new boys
Facebook and Twitter are the established players in social media but there are some new kids on the block which...
- Business SMS – the future looks bright
Business SMS has a long way to go, but the future looks bright for business SMS At Text Marketer, we’re...
- Esendex Acquires Text Marketer!
We’re delighted to announce that Text Marketer has been acquired by Esendex. Esendex has been leading the business SMS industry...
- SMS For Recruitment
Reed Personnel are using Text Marketer’s web-based business SMS platform to help fill jobs for one of the U.K’s leading...
- The perfect Christmas gift – Infographic
The Christmas period is a time for concerned turkeys, popping shirt buttons, sleeping Grans and people spending money. In December...
- SMS Dominance to Continue
The popularity of sms messaging will continue for the foreseeable future according to a new report. The report, released by...
- How to treble your wages in 3 easy steps
Well that title made you click didn’t it. In this busy world you have to grab people’s attention to make...
- National Childbirth Trust Integrates with Text Marketer’s SMS Gateway
NCT – the UK’s leading charity for parents, now communicates with its members by sending text alerts via the SMS...