You will be focused and proactive as part of a rapidly growing technology company with a view to maximising company profits and helping to deliver marketing campaigns. You might be a recently graduated student or someone who has benefitted from exposure to working in a marketing role.
Your responsibilities may include:
– Assisting in the initiation and continuation of PPC (Google Adwords, Bing) and SEO campaigns with an understanding of the main tools used.
– Helping to proof and repurpose the marketing team’s content and coordinate the distribution of that content
– Assisting in the development of further digital plans relating to additional social media platforms while helping to explore and deploy new lead generation channels A
– Assisting in the generation of creative ideas to support the marketing team
– Helping in the reporting of company and marketing performance (KPIs, ROI )
– Coordinating and liaising with the sales, design and web teams
Skills and Experience:
Relevant experience within a technology or marketing environment would be great, alongside a working understanding of digital marketing, what it is is and it’s components. However your motivation and drive to help our team continue to be forward thinking and determined is more important.
You should also have the following essential skills:
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Knowledge, understanding and experience of Google Adwords and PPC
– Working understanding of SEO, the tools used and their applications
– Excitement and passion for digital marketing and brand development
– Ability to work off own initiative
– Creative flair, aptitude and good visual sense
To apply please send a full CV, a covering letter and as much supporting information to email@example.com