Text Marketer was founded in 1999 and were one of the UK’s first business SMS providers in the UK.
Our objective is clear – to offer customers the best possible return from SMS at unbeatable low prices. The current offer is one of simplicity – most customers self-serve and Support / Account Management is low-touch and reactive.
It is a lean model however the company has recruited many large customers that despite the low cost and Marketing angle are sending transactional messages of a high value.
The company has a huge potential for growth.
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in highly successful growing business. You’re a great all-rounder – with experience in customer service and an appetite to succeed.
You will possess excellent communication skills and should have a can-do attitude to succeed. You’re someone who gets things done, you’re excited about bringing your energy to further the already considerable success of this business.
You will work with key customers to develop relationships with both existing and new clients. You will be expected to have fantastic product knowledge and be able to identify ways to help your customers. This will involve resolving any issues that may arise and advising new customers as appropriate.
Reporting to the Director of Text Marketer the main responsibilities are:
- Perform first-line Support for existing customers – via telephone, email and live chat
- Maintaining the CRM and the Prospect Tracker – for both new and existing customers
- Provide a customer centric service in line with client needs
-Become a proficient user of the Text Marketer portal/website
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Undertake the resolution of issues and account queries
Sales & Account Management
- Contacting new web leads and responding to sales enquiries – via phone or email
- Account manage new customers
You’ll be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role. In particular you are required to have:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Experience of web based applications and Windows
- A willingness to learn
- Professional/consultative style
- Superior organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast paced environment
Ideally, you’ll also have experience of:
- The SMS and telecoms industry
- Marketing and messaging tools
The next step
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Assistant!
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the vibrant Text Marketer team. You will be focused...
- Great news – We’re hiring!
We are on the lookout for an excellent Marketing Manager to join us here at Text Marketer. You’re bright, energetic...