We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Assistant… So if you would like to join our fantastic team please do get in touch
You’re bright and energetic with a passion for online marketing activities actively taking an interest in new developments within marketing, emerging and current digital technologies.
Enthusiastic and positive in your approach you will support the marketing plans of the Head of Marketing and Design. You will be focused and proactive as part of a rapidly growing technology company with a view to maximising company profits and helping to deliver marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for;
• Assisting in the initiation and continuation of PPC (Google Adwords, Bing) and SEO campaigns with an understanding of the main tools used.
• Helping to proof and repurpose the marketing team’s content and coordinate the distribution of that content
• Assisting in the development of further digital plans relating to additional social media platforms while helping to explore and deploy new lead generation channels
• Assisting in the generation of creative ideas to support the marketing team
• Helping in the reporting of company and marketing performance (KPIs, ROI )
• Coordinating and liaising with the sales, design and web teams
You might be a recently graduated student or someone who has benefitted from exposure to working in a marketing role. In particular you are required to have;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge, understanding and experience of Google Adwords and PPC
• Working understanding of SEO, the tools used and their applications
• Excitement and passion for digital marketing and brand development
• Ability to work off own initiative
• Creative flair, aptitude and good visual sense
• English A-Level/Degree or equivalent. However a drive, determination and ability to fit within a dynamic and forward thinking company is more important
• An active understanding, presence and interest in various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Googleplus
• Google Adwords accreditation
• Google Analytics accreditation