What is an SMS Gateway? How would one use it? Is it different to sending text messages in Bulk? There is a full article about SMS Gateways on WikiPedia but read on if you need proper detail!
The critical difference when using an SMS Gateway is that you send each message uniquely, not as a batch. This gives you control or merge capabilities. A classic example would be sending bank balances by text message. Each one would have to be unique and this is where SMS Gateways come in.
You need a small amount of technical knowledge to integrate with our SMS Gateway, but we have helped as much as possible by compiling articles on how to integrate an SMS Gateway which should help you along.
One of the most popular web languages to use is PHP. To assist PHP programers wanting to integrate their applications into our SMS Gateway we have compiled the following;
- SMS Gateway Specification – Inlcuding PHP Code examples
- A simple send class example in PHP 5 for sending text messages through our gateway
- Receiving SMS via a Gateway. A PHP 5 Class code example for implementing listeners.
- Delivery reporting on our SMS Gateway. Collecting reports.
- Using an SMS Gateway with Short Codes
As well as giving unrivalled levels of support, we are also proud that we have the cheapest SMS Gateway product in the UK. This means the lowest per message price!
The quality of our gateway second to none with direct connections to Vodafone. You can get a free SMS Gateway trial here and test the quality with no commitments.
- Is there such a thing as ‘quality’ in Bulk SMS?
There are a vast number of different gateways that bulk sms service providers can use to connect to the UK...
- How can you benefit from our free SMS keyword and shortcode text response system?
Ever seen a TV Ad’ that says, “Text BROCHURE to 69888 for more details”? Why do they do this instead...