1. It’s the most responsive direct marketing channel available.
Using bulk SMS as a way of communicating an offer to your customers is astonishingly effective. In fact, according to the Mobile Marketing Association, SMS is 5 times more responsive than direct mail. With open rates to e-mail collapsing, companies need to find new and innovative ways of communicating.
2. It will make your Finance Director smile.
SMS marketing is very cost effective. Bulk SMS messages cost just a few pence per text and with response rates of up to 15%, you’ll get a great return on your marketing investment.
3. It will save your precious time.
How much time do you spend on the phone getting bogged down in conversations with clients of colleagues, when all you wanted to do was get a simple piece of information across? It’s incredibly frustrating. Using SMS takes a fraction of the time of a phone call and costs considerably less. Your time will be freed up to spend on more productive activities!
4. You’ll be gaining a competitive edge.
The take-up of companies using an SMS service for their communications is still very low, our estimate is that about 32% of UK businesses are using text in any meaningful way, with 7 out of 10 retailers are still missing out on SMS still missing out on SMS marketing.
Good news for companies like ours but also good news for you. If you adopt a positive, proactive SMS strategy, using a reliable SMS gateway, there’s a good chance that you’ll be doing something that your competitors aren’t.
5. You’ll be saving the planet.
Bulk SMS is a green way of communicating. For every 10,000 pieces of A4 paper that your company uses, you consume 2.5 mature trees. Sending a text is virtually carbon free.
If you’re not yet using an SMS service in your business, we’d love to have a chat about how it might work for you. Please give us a call on 01179249207. We’d love to hear from you.
P.S – So that you can try our SMS service at no cost, why not set up a free account here and we will give you 10 free credits to test with.
- Q: How Can You Get a Better Open Rate to Your E-mail Campaigns?
A: Use an SMS Service to draw attention to your e-mail. We all know the problem with e-mail. Open rates...
- System Update – Unsubscribe Service Now Live on Bulk SMS Service
Our development team has been busy recently building a range of new tools for our main bulk sms service. We’ll...
- Red Bull Use Text Marketer SMS service for Staff Alerts
Energy drink company Red Bull is using Text Marketer’s bulk sms service to keep field-based staff in touch. Sms is...
- Don’t Let the Royal Mail Strikes Affect Your Customer Communications – Use SMS
For many companies, the current mail strikes are an unwelcome distraction. As if generating a profit wasn’t hard enough already,...
- SMS Marketing for the Financial Services Industry
The financial services sector has endured a torrid time in the past 18 months. For most companies, it’s been a...
- Interflora Embarks On SMS Service
With the launch of Interflora’s mobile web site, you can now order flowers directly from your mobile. So wherever you...
- Bathstore Opts For Text Marketer’s SMS Software
UK’s largest bathroom retailer launches customer text service Bathstore has chosen Text Marketer’s sms software to launch a new sms...
- System Update – Upload your mobile numbers straight from Microsoft Excel
The development team at Text Marketer have had a busy few months and the latest system improvement has now been...
- Westminster Council Uses Business Sms Service For Event Alerts
Westminster Council is using text alerts to keep the public informed about a a range of free and low cost...
- Save Cost and Time – A Hidden Benefit of Business SMS
I was recently chatting with one of our customers about how they use sms marketing within their business. I was...