A remarkable example of the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile marketing as a communication medium has emerged from one of our customers in the fast food sector.
Grant Wiszniewski, operates the Papa John’s pizza franchise in South Shields and is always looking for new ways to increase business. He used Text Marketer’s mobile marketing system over a period of three weeks and increased his sales by 33%.
SMS Marketing Results
• Approximately 8100 bulk sms messages sent
• 318 redemptions
• Redemption rate of 3.9%
• Average spend per customer £13.56
• £5.30 generated for every £1 spent
• Average weekly takings increased by 33%
The message itself was a simple price based offer.
“Any Pizza, any size, including our massive 16″ – £6.99 collection or £8.99 delivery”
Grant, the owner of the business commented.
‘I am extremely pleased with the outcome of this campaign; I would never have predicted such a high redemption rate. My weekly takings are up and I am now looking for more delivery drivers and this can only be down to the extra customers that we have won through this text marketing. I have already booked to do another marketing campaign in January for both my stores.’
In terms of return on investment, you couldn’t hope for clearer demonstration of how powerful mobile marketing is and the results that can be achieved.
If you’d like to discuss how mobile marketing might work in your business, please feel free to call us on 0117 2050202.
- Glass’s Guides Launches Mobile Marketing Service
Glass’s Information Services, the company behind the famous vehicle valuation guides, have launched a new mobile marketing service to inform...
- Mobile Marketing – Storage Kings Launches SMS Promotion
Leading storage company Storage King is using mobile marketing as a simple way of getting offers out to their customers...
- Opting in to Mobile Marketing Services – Why are Some Consumers Nervous?
The IAB and the DMA recently published some excellent research that explored some of the reasons why consumers often feel...
- 5 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Mobile Marketing
1. It’s the most responsive direct marketing channel available. Using bulk SMS as a way of communicating an offer to...
- 99% of Mobile Apps Only Get Used Once
Can this really be true? This is a figure produced by BlackBerry recently that underlines the sad truth that most...
- SMS Marketing A Hit for Restaurant Group
Live music restaurant group, Bistro Live, has adopted a remarkably successful sms marketing strategy to increase bookings at their 3...
- SMS Alert – Fancy a Free Butty?
Tradespeople of Retford are being tempted into Travis Perkins by an sms alert offering the promise of a free butty. I...
- The Long Shadow of the Crazy Frog
Sorry if I’ve just ruined your day by reminding you of the odious amphibian. (All together now ring ding ding...
- Text Marketer’s SMS Service Taken Up By The Caravan Club
With over 1 million members, The Caravan Club offers a superb choice of quality caravan parks and caravan sites in...
- Is This the Golden Age of SMS Marketing?
I have this ominous feeling that we may look back on this period in the development of mobile marketing with...