We are approached by hundreds of marketing agencies, consultancies and business suppliers per month asking how they can build an SMS Marketing offering into their business for their clients.
It makes sense. Text Message Marketing is the most powerful marketing channel available today. It has the highest ROI of any channel and provides instant success. Nothing comes even close.
Do you want to manage your clients’ SMS activities or let them run their own campaigns?
We provide the ability to do both.
- If you want to manage your clients’ activities then you simply need a Text Marketer account. Every account has the ability to run multiple databases, multiple campaigns and multiple response keywords. Everything can be labelled so you have full tracking of what’s gone on for billing purposes. In this model, you would be buying higher volumes of SMS credits from us and thus achieving very low bulk SMS prices and can therefore mark these up to charge on to your client.
- If you simply want to introduce clients to our system so that they each have their own account and run their own activities then the reseller option is for you. In this model, you sign up for an account and go to Financials | Become a Partner in your account and get a Partner Code. Each of your clients uses your partner code when they sign up (there is a benefit to them of additional free credits for this) and then you receive 10% commission on all the spend in every account, for the life of the account. (See more about reselling SMS Marketing services here).
Why partner with Text Marketer? Some competitors offer slightly higher commission rates.
In 2 words. Price. Experience.
We offer the lowest prices of any UK premium SMS company. Of course, that means there is a little less margin to share around compared to our expensive competitors.
Here’s a scenario. You put the time and effort into selling text marketing to your clients. Eventually they agree, great! They now type “Text Marketing” into Google and voila, we’re at the top and they come across us as the lowest cost provider. Guess who they sign up with!? Offering your clients the best value makes sense, not only because it shows your client you are recommending the best for them but from your financial point of view as well. 10% of something is better than 15% of nothing.
We are also the oldest UK bulk SMS supplier, since 1999, with 1000′s of clients. We are proven. So is our technology. It is stable and reliable. Over the years we have built up a massive help centre and even training and promotional videos which means that you can provide your clients with all the material they need with one simple link which reduces the time you have to spend.
The Final Decision
Is it really worth putting the time in to resell SMS Marketing services – it seems low value?
It is a volume business, that’s true. But the potential is huge and is growing exponentially. It is estimated that by 2016 texts sent by businesses will outstrip personal texts sent (there are 4.3 billion mobile phones on the planet!).
What we’re seeing at Text Marketer is that all companies are gradually growing the volume of texts they send. It works for them is why. It’s slowly becoming the default replacement to faxes and emails – and imagine having a small % of that market in the beginning!
Here’s a scenario. One of your customers sends 5,000 SMS’s per month for example. At current rates, that’s only £222 commission per year. But, if they continue to do that for 5 years (as SMS is simply a communication channel so is long term), it’s £1,110 commission. Put the time in to get 20 or 40 of these clients and the amounts soon add up to a substantial and sustained income. And some bigger clients can easily send hundreds of thousands of messages per month!
- Get started now. Your clients will be thinking about it or maybe even doing it now (in which case you can offer them our lower prices)
- Decide whether you want to manage activities for your clients or become a partner (being a partner is best as allows you to grow more quickly with less time spent)
- Get an account, become a partner and get your partner code
- Start promoting SMS Marketing to your client base, using your partner code
- Build your client base by making use of our extensive self help material, tips and tricks and videos
If you need any more information please do contact us or simply read more information on reselling SMS Marketing services and see the instructions at the bottom of that page to get going automatically. Best of luck.
- Create and Manage Text Marketer sub-accounts from an Administrator account
IMPORTANT: These functions are not available by default. You need to contact us to request your account be made an...
- SMS Marketing 101 – Database Segmentation
Competition for attention in todays SMS marketing world is increasing all the time. To increase the relevancy, deliver more value...
- The benefits of using Text Messaging vs Postal Services – Saving Money, Boosting Response & Going Green
Are you still using the postal service for all your communications? Then, you’re in for some very good news indeed...
- RESTful Web Services SMS Gateway API Overview
This blog post has been superseded with our website documentation In addition to our simple HTTP SMS Gateway API, explained here, we also...
- How to use the Text Marketer Text Response system Using Short Code 88802
Introduction This article explains how to use the incoming text feature or shortcode SMS part of your Text Marketer account....
- Email-to-SMS Gateway service from Text Marketer
Please note that this blog page has been superseded with http://www.textmarketer.co.uk/developers/sms-email-gateway.htm Our email-to-SMS service provides a simple way for you to send...
- Reply by email to incoming SMS. Have a ‘text conversation’ by email.
A great new feature added to Text Marketer accounts today. If you have a keyword on your account and receive...
- Sending to non-UK International numbers with Text Marketer
Text Marketer accounts are set to send to UK mobile numbers only by default. If you wish to enable your...
- SMS Reminder Alerts Reduce ‘no shows’ by 70%
No-shows can be incredibly costly for businesses and organisations who make appointments with their customers. Hair salons, restaurants, doctors, dentists...
- New Concatenated Bulk SMS Text Message feature due to be released
A few months ago we conducted customer research asking if a ‘concatenated text message’ or ‘long message’ (the ability to send...