Text Marketer has been offering sms services to car dealerships for over 10 years. Most use an industry customer management tool such as Kerridge or Kalamazoo to run their dealerships. These often come with a tool that allows you to text your customers. The main issue is that these systems charge 8, 9 or even 10 pence a text, so doing even a modest sized campaign, can lead the costs to spiral.
Increasing numbers of dealers are switching their bulk sms provider to take advantage of Text Marketer’s low priced sms service. Mike Haigh from a Land Rover dealer in Sussex remarked;
“The Text Marketer system is low priced and incredibly efficient. Our main dealership management system has texting in it but it’s quite difficult to use and about double the price.”
Text Marketer’s bulk sms system has no set up fee or contract. There is no minimum order and text credits never expire.
7 reasons to choose Text Marketer as your bulk SMS supplier
Lowest priced bulk SMS provider
Direct connections to UK Networks – ultimate reliability
Bullet proof IT systems, hosted with Rack Space – 100% ‘uptime’
Longest established mobile agency – founded 1999
Experience – Blue chip client base includes Microsoft, Samsung, Red Bull, Pizza Hut etc.
Easy to use web based system, no software to download
Unlimited technical support and expert advice
Set up a no cost trial and see how our easy to use, low cost, sms system could work for you.
- Mobile Marketing – CIMA Engages Members With Text Reminders
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the world’s largest professional body of management accountants, is using Text Marketer’s web based...
- Red Bull Use Text Marketer SMS service for Staff Alerts
Energy drink company Red Bull is using Text Marketer’s bulk sms service to keep field-based staff in touch. Sms is...
- Mobile Marketing – Fight The Flab – Text FFIT to 88802
‘Football Fans in Training’ (FFIT) is an imaginative men’s health initiative that will see top flight football clubs help Scottish...
- 5 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Mobile Marketing
1. It’s the most responsive direct marketing channel available. Using bulk sms as a way of communicating an offer to...
- Interflora Embarks On SMS Service
With the launch of Interflora’s mobile web site, you can now order flowers directly from your mobile. So wherever you...
- Business SMS – Molson Coors Uses SMS for Staff Communications
Global beer brewer Molson Coors is using Text Marketer’s sms service as a way of getting important information to staff members. Delivering...
- SMS Cements Top Spot as Most Read Medium
We’re always pleased when industry bodies report figures that support mobile marketing. The Mobile Marketing Association recently released an absolute...
- Student SMS Alert Service Launched at Sunderland University
Students at Sunderland Uni can now expect to receive regular bulk sms alerts on a range of subjects concerning university...
- Sita Widens Response Options with SMS Service
Sita UK, the country’s leading recycling and resource management company, is using Text Marketer’s SMS service to help get a...
- Text Messaging Service would Deliver 20 Per Cent Increase in Election Turnout
As the dust settles on the election, Orange have released some figures revealing that 20% more of us would bother...