To help support our Text Marketer family as the COVID-19 outbreak continues, we have pulled together this hub to act as a home to all content and resources which may be helpful. We will continue working hard to add to this list, covering as many industries as we can on both business continuity and business recovery, and shall publish this information and advice as it is made available.
Tips for retailers
- The automotive industry: Back to business communication strategy (infographic)
- How can grocery retailers maintain momentum post lockdown?
- What can we learn from China’s retail industry
- How to increase online sales: Advice for retailers struggling with store closures
- How retailers can use mobile messaging for better business continuity communications
Ideas for the hospitality industry
- How hospitality businesses can bridge the revenue gap during recovery
- How technology can help pubs and restaurants during COVID-19
Inspiration for self care businesses
- Using SMS to enhance back-to-business for hairdressers and barbers
- How can gyms successfully communicate with their members post-lockdown? (infographic)
- How can gyms support their members during the pandemic?
Tips for healthcare organisations
- How care homes can use SMS to keep families updated
- How can technology help the NHS during the COVID-19 outbreak
- How healthcare practices can use SMS to cancel non-urgent appointments
- How healthcare providers can use mobile messaging for better emergency communications
Support for the challenges of remote learning
- Remote learning: How technology can be used to aid education in this uncertain time
- How education providers can use mobile messaging for better emergency communications
Pointers for political comms
- How can local authorities can help manage crises through effective communication
- Why SMS should form part of local governments’ emergency communication strategy
The road to recovery for retailers
General business advice
- Are these business practices here to stay?
- SMS Web Pages for crisis communications
- 3 steps to ensure business continuity in a crisis
- Best practice guide: How to create a Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- How to successfully manage remote teams
- Sending emergency communications using SMS
- Suggested templates for SMS communication in a crisis
- How to use virtual mobile numbers for staff communication during a crisis
- Protecting yourself against coronavirus SMS scams
Free SMS communications account sign-up – Step 1 of 3
Sorry. An error occurred. Please call 0117 205 0202 for support.